INVITATION OF HAT MEMBERS TO THE 2ND ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Α' General Assembly: 23rd March 2022
Β' (Repetitive) General Assembly: 06 April 2022
In accordance with the HAT’s - Hellenic Association of Treasurers Articles of Association (article 13), and after the relevant decision of HAT’s Board of Directors dated 09/02/22, you are invited to attend the 2nd Ordinary General Assembly of HAT Members, which will be held by teleconference (or hybrid, depending on the prevailing health measures) on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022, at 19:00 p.m. EET.
In case there is no quorum, the General Assembly will be repeated on Wednesday, April 6th 2022 at 19:00 p.m. EET, with the same items on the agenda.
1. Commencement and presentation of the agenda by the President, Alexandros Koliavras
2. Validation of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual Ordinary G.A.
3. Presentation and report of the 2021 activities of the BoD by the President, Alexandros Koliavras
4. 2021 Financial Report and 2022 Budget 2022 by the Treasurer, Chariton Papatriantafyllou
5. Approval by the G.A. of the activities of the BoD, the 2021 financial report and the 2022 Budget
6. Dismissal of the Board of Directors
7. Election and Appointment of the Audit Committee
8. Election of a New Board Member
In case of absence from the G.A., it is reminded that, in accordance with HAT statutes (article 14, par.4), an “An absent member can vote through another member, who has been authorized in writing". It should be noted that every authorized member cannot have more than one authorization.
For your participation through representation on the online (or hybrid) G.A., it is necessary to send us an authorization (through your personal email, copying your authorized representative), completed with your representative details. The authorization must be sent to the Association (email: email@example.com), no later than Wednesday March 16th, 2022.
Further instructions for the conduct of the G.A., as well as the physical location in case of a hybrid G.A., will be sent electronically to all members up to seven (7) calendar days before the scheduled date of March 23, 2022.
Closing, we would like to remind you that to attend the General Assembly, you must have completed any financial obligations for the year 2022.
In anticipation of your participation,
HAT – Hellenic Association of Treasurers